Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where to obtain the mounts for the passenger pegs on a 14 xc? anything aftermarket or do i first need the oem mounts? about to purchase a bike where these have been removed and the guy misplaced them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well if i have the mounts then i know there are plenty of aftermarket pegs and boards just dont see mounts anywhere

·
13,263 Posts
Cross Bike Passenger Pegs & Mounts - New Take Offs
These came off my bike when new. Asking $50 + actual shipping costs. PM Scott

Click image for larger version

Name: Pegs.jpg
Views: 2
Size: 15.6 KB
ID: 169041
2011 VICTORY CROSSROADS

Avon Grips
Utopia Backrest

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
VJ, the photo did not come through. Add to your sig; No Spell Checker. :)

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Click here there's some for sale on the forum. Click.

·
13,263 Posts
ebay I guess

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok thanks guys

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
could you send me some pics?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so thank you very much for the pics, may i ask why you took them off?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
My wife didn't like the pegs. She likes boards better. So I had put boards on my XR when I had it. So when I traded the XR for the XC , I kept the boards and a bunch of other stuff , and installed everything on my new bike.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so im new to xc's is it possible to buy boards that will adapt to these brackets? my wife wants boards as well

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok now im confused. are the mounts that you have put on your xc different than stock xc mounts? maybe the xr ones are different? after looking at replacement pegs/boards, aftermarket. it seems like they are hinged differently. like they would adapt to a horizontal hinge that would allow them to move vertically. not trying to be a pain in the arse but would like to understand all the options.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Stock peg mounts on both models are the same. If you buy the Victory floor boards they come with mounts which are different than the peg mounts. They fit all XR's and XC's. So you can't just replace your pegs with boards, without changing the mounts.
However, there are aftermarket boards that you can adapt to the peg mounts.
You can buy the Victory mounts with boards for around $300 if you don't want to mess with the aftermarket stuff.
I don't personally have any experience with any other boards than the ones I have.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts