Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Nutmegger's,

Still can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm bidding a fond farewell to my trusted steed this Saturday. I can't take all the blame though, my good riding buddy, Lenny, who will be replacing his Vision with a new XCT or Vision soon, put the bug in my ear. I'll be riding home on a new 2014 XCT (Sonic Blue/Silver) from Shark Cycle. The OTD price and trade in value on my 2011 XC is too good to pass up!:D

I'm going with the Vic Tri-Oval Chrome w/Black Tip Exhaust, minus the Vic A/F and download. I'm adding the Chrome hand holds for my better-half because she just doesn't like XC Passenger Arm Rests, as much as she liked the Vision ones.

After the 500 mile break-in, Sir Kyle at KMC Powersports will install the Vic tri-ovals, along with various Lloydz goodies to give that 106 just a little more punch.thumb up

I hope somebody loves her like I did....

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Best o luck with the new ride. See ya on the road :)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
that's where I got my bike. The deal they gave me plus my trade in allowed it to happen on the spot.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Best o luck with the new ride. See ya on the road :)
Thank's Buddy!

Yeah, sounds good. Lenny is putting some ride routes together, so we'll be out there soon. I'll let you know where and when on this thread. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's where I got my bike. The deal they gave me plus my trade in allowed it to happen on the spot.
Not surprised to hear that. They don't hide numbers or BS there way to a sale. Nick told me what the numbers where when I priced it and that's what the numbers where when I took it home two weeks later.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thank's Buddy!

Yeah, sounds good. Lenny is putting some ride routes together, so we'll be out there soon. I'll let you know where and when on this thread. cheers
Sure... do let me know. I would like to ride with you guys again. Maybe a nice lunch run somewhere.... thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts