Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find pics at different angles of a xc tour with no trunk, or a xc with hard lowers with no trunk. Trying to visualize my bike with the hard lowers but with no trunk as I'm not particularly interested in one. Alas google turned up bupkis on my search... So if anyone out there has such pics, please post them here!
As always,
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Right now I can only find this one. I know I have others and when I find them will post. It does have the passenger backrest on it though. Wife wont get on without it..

·
Registered
690 Posts
Goooood looking bike !

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm interested in pics as well, I just bought the 2013 Nuclear Sunset and am pondering getting hard lowers for it. I'd like to see pics from the front with a low windshield. Thanks

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Right now I can only find this one. I know I have others and when I find them will post. It does have the passenger backrest on it though. Wife wont get on without it..

How sharp looking is this !! I was leaning towards JTD lowers but this looks good. Is there an option for speakers in the Vic Lowers in lieu of the storage boxes?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
30 Posts
Another shot similar to the one before

One from the side rear

Hope this helps

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here is mine in the garage w/o the trunk and sans passenger backrest as previously shown....

·
Registered
30 Posts
How bad was Sandy around your area?:crzy:
In my area not bad at all, in the southern coastal areas of Rhode Island there are people that just got their power back. Parts of Westerly and Narraganset still have a lot of water in area or lots of sand.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Heres a pic of mine with the trunk off, I like the looks better but the wife says she prefers something to lean against and I am unsure how I like the looks with a sissybar so when 2 up I ride with the trunk.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will throw a could of mine up!

·
Registered
634 Posts
That Goldmist bike looks outstanding without the tour pak on. Very nice.

·
Registered
229 Posts
On a more serious note...

cheers
Hi-C....please tell us about your seat. Sorry to stray from the original OP, but I am curious about it. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts