Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the sound and performance of the D&D's, but I have heard that they weigh a lot compared to the stock setup. Does anyone know how much more they weigh?

Can any D&D owners chime in on whether the bike feels heavier or if the handling changes?

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I had already decided to go with the D&D set-up, but hadn't considered the extra weight.

Bryman, Thanks for asking the question.

Kevinx, Thank you for answering.
cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks KevinX for answering. I think I could deal with 2 extra pounds, well on the bike at least ;)

Out of curiosity, what is your favorite exhaust for the XC/XR?

·
Registered
183 Posts
While they are heavier then the more "gutted" type mufflers. They infact only weigh about a pound more then stock with the shields on
This is true I weighed mine. People asume they weight so much more because they feel the stock muffler and then the D&Ds . They've already removed all the heat shields on the stock ones and the D&D are built into theirs. Love mine!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
anyone have some photos of the D&D pipes? especially like to see the black ones and the slash cut ones... wac

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
anyone have some photos of the D&D pipes? especially like to see the black ones and the slash cut ones... wac
NewCrew has some pretty good pics of his Slash Cuts on page 7 under Exhaust Pipes of this forum, and cball508 has a pic of the Black Slashcuts on page one under Mods Finally complete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts