Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JTD Cycle parts should be building lowers for bikes with forged bars soon. Some lucky guy volunteered to bring in his bike and they are going to use it to build lowers.

The post on another forum is too new to have details but people are throwing ideas to the volunteer. So if it works out they'll build them with options for lights, seakers, and adjustable vents.

They already have lowers for tubular bars and their work looks great. The best part is they deliver unpainted for $198 plus shipping! Hopefully the forged bar versions will be just as reasonable.

Watch the link and hope to see something soon: http://jtdcycleparts.com/

HMD may be looking at building forged bar lowers too. No hints on design or prices yet.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Interesting. I wonder if they will allow return if the purchaser doesn't like them? ALthough the Victory kit is far more expensive, it might will be better quality and function. From what I understand they have worked really hard to eliminate the buffeting.

I am coming to the conclusion that I want the Victory "upper" for wind management which means I have to get the round crash bars. Sort of a catch 22 I guess. I already have hard lowers from Cee Baileys which help a great deal, but the uppers would be, I think, pretty cool. Also, I want to try the new Victory shield. I have always thought that releiving the low pressure area would help (I put a GoldWing vent on RoadGlide shield and itt definitely helped. Wrong curvature on the XC though.

Sure nice to see more and more alternatives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts