Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday (Sunday) Connie and I rode down to Cook's Corner in Orange County, California, one of the more famous/popular biker bars in SoCal.

http://www.cookscorners.com/

Saw a couple of nice, black XCs, both with highway pegs. Wondering if either riders are on the forum? I had a couple questions re: the highway pegs.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
....... wac

·
Premium Member
13,045 Posts
Ya'll been out to Oatman, AZ yet Greg?

Cool old mining town with wild burro's roaming the one street in town happy to take carrots from any suspecting tourist. Except the baby burro's. The carrots don't agree with their digestive system yet. The locals even put stickers on the front of their heads. A circle with a line over a carrot kinda like a no smoking sign. They really take care of them burro's like they were their own.

Best time to go is during the week when most the tourists aren't there.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya'll been out to Oatman, AZ yet Greg?

Cool old mining town with wild burro's roaming the one street in town happy to take carrots from any suspecting tourist. Except the baby burro's. The carrots don't agree with their digestive system yet. The locals even put stickers on the front of their heads. A circle with a line over a carrot kinda like a no smoking sign. They really take care of them burro's like they were their own.

Best time to go is during the week when most the tourists aren't there.

You bet. Connie and I used to go to the Harley rallys, and have been to Laughlin/Oatman/Havasu area several times. As I recall, Oatman is on Route66? Pretty nice area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts