Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all xct come with black dashes, my dealer had someone that would paint mine to match, did cost around $300 a little high, and did cost me a week down time ( that almost killed me hit 70 two of them days) but looky looky at this, thumb up

Attachments

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
all xct come with black dashes, my dealer had someone that would paint mine to match, did cost around $300 a little high, and did cost me a week down time ( that almost killed me hit 70 two of them days) but looky looky at this, thumb up
That is a good job & I like it a lot better in white than the other colors I saw where they left some black mixed in.

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
Picked up the paint the other day (Imperial Blue - 1 quart=$104) and I'm going to paint the sides of the chin fairing, dash bezel's, speaker panels, lower fairing doors, license plate cover, and probably the front pulley cover. I think it will bring it all together without being too much.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes the $300 did cover removing the dash and putten it back on after painting, i think dealer may have done that not sure, i know it cost me $300, and my dealer has taken notice, he likes it so much he is doing it to his other xct and adding it in on the price, he had a red one done at the same time and man it looked great, never thought about keeping clean, well the things we must do! off to the gazebo for a beercheers

·
Registered
367 Posts
Schlep

Everytime you post on this forum you go back to the gazeebo and have another beer. I like your style, unfortunatley up here in Kingston, ontario, Canada the gazeebo is frozen solid and the bike is in the basement. I have a blue cc and would like to see Bbobs paint on his bike after he is finished, your dash looks great.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dam gameworden sounds like its time to move south lol our gazebos do not freeze up and we dont have basements, and i bet Bbobs paint will come out great, well off to the gazebo for a beer cheers

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Is that a face staring back at me? God, I think I'm having another flash back...:ltr::ltr::ltr: Actually, it looks pretty trick. Nice job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts