Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike came to in sad shape. Completely rebuilt with all the usual performance, cams etc., mods as well as stereo mods. I think it turned out nice. Gloss black paint with flat black powder and ceramic coat. New magnum front wheel tire n fender.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Wow! All around nice! That RICZ laydown license plate bracket is the icing on that cake. Your lawn died...no rain?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very sharp indeed. What the heck is that, looks like a pioneer head unit , doing on the fairing and how the heck is this installed?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! All around nice! That RICZ laydown license plate bracket is the icing on that cake. Your lawn died...no rain?
Hate to burst your bubble but that's not your lay down plate Ric. Its a plate relocation from VicBaggers I had laying around. Drilled a couple holes and there you have it. looks good right?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very sharp indeed. What the heck is that, looks like a pioneer head unit , doing on the fairing and how the heck is this installed?
It is a pioneer head unit. Face off wire loom relocates the face on the dash and the unit is up in the fairing.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good lookin' bike Dan, nice work! Have to admit I like the graphics too for that stock Magnum look that just screams muscle. Are you going to ride it a while or put it right up for sale?
Debating about the next one. graphics or no graphics.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Oh come on! This is way more than 'nice'. It's absolutely:
B E A U T I F U L

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mark. All it needs now is a new owner.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
This bike came to in sad shape. Completely rebuilt ....

Deleted stuff
So you bought a damage vic? How did it look like before you did a AWSOME job on this bike?

Looks really good, hope you sell it soon, (if that is the intention?)

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I’d like to get 11,500 for it as it in great shape. Especially after we went through it all. it will have a rebuilt/salvage title after AZ Mvd inspection. I and my partner would be open and interested to anyone needs work done on their mototorcycle. $75 an hour shop time. Tire changes , cams, parts installs, re wiring, chasing down problems etc. Average stereo install should come in at $600 + components and parts.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I’d like to get 11,500 for it as it in great shape. Especially after we went through it all. it will have a rebuilt/salvage title after AZ mid inspection. I and my partner would be open and interested to anyone needs work done on their mototorcycle. $75 an hour shop time. Tire changes , cams, parts installs, re wiring, chasing down problems etc. Average stereo install should come in at $600 + components and parts.
Very cool. I figured you were kinda going for a small business arrangement and have to say from everything I've seen your builds are very imaginative, well done, and cover all the bases that we all wish our bikes had upgraded. Well, speaking for myself anyway. I wish you all the best and regret I'm not closer to take you up on some of that good will.

·
13,177 Posts
wonder how many states can't change a salvage title to a real title and why not

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only inspected by the MVD here in AZ classified rebuilt/salvage. Not sure how that translates to other states.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts