Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, there's an article in the December Motorcyclist (which I got in today's mail) about a Victory PR-led moto-journalist run from Vegas to Sturgis. I scanned in the third page of the article, because some of us were talking about hitting the floorboards in another thread; here's the page:

http://www.billanddot.com/Motorcyclist-Dec-2012-Sturgis-Victory-page-3.pdf

I don't want to piss off Motorcyclist and scan the whole thing in. If you don't get the magazine, go to Barnes & Noble, for instance, and read it there. They usually have comfortable chairs.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
FYI, there's an article in the December Motorcyclist (which I got in today's mail) about a Victory PR-led moto-journalist run from Vegas to Sturgis. I scanned in the third page of the article, because some of us were talking about hitting the floorboards in another thread; here's the page:

http://www.billanddot.com/Motorcyclist-Dec-2012-Sturgis-Victory-page-3.pdf

I don't want to piss off Motorcyclist and scan the whole thing in. If you don't get the magazine, go to Barnes & Noble, for instance, and read it there. They usually have comfortable chairs.
Victory motorcycles are getting a ton of exposure in the motorcycle press. RoadRUNNER has almost become Victory Monthly.

You don't want to piss off a magazine, but you suggest we go to B&N and read a magazine we have no intention of buying there. Hmmm. :ltr:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Victory motorcycles are getting a ton of exposure in the motorcycle press. RoadRUNNER has almost become Victory Monthly.

You don't want to piss off a magazine, but you suggest we go to B&N and read a magazine we have no intention of buying there. Hmmm. :ltr:
Well, I don't want to get a letter from their legal staff is maybe a better way to put it. Ya know, "fair use" and all that ought to let me slide with just a page. Hey, buy a latte or something at B&N - that'll make it a reasonable deal, right?

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Hey, buy a latte or something at B&N - that'll make it a reasonable deal, right?
That's more like it WSP. B&N needs paying customers in order to keep the lights on. RIP Borders who did not have enough paying customers. Now there are so many physicians in need of a bookstore that there is a fund raising organization for their cause - Doctors Without Borders. :ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
ricz---been sleep deprived lately?[good one]

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
ricz---been sleep deprived lately?[good one]
Sorry, I just couldn't resist doing that. I almost get enough sleep. Thanks for asking. thumb up

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I haven't got mine in the mail yet but I reading the sanned page I noticed (as I have in other articles) them talking about the long wheelbase of the Cross bikes. It is longer than most HD's but is about average for most import bikes these days. My little Suzuki M50 has the exact same length wheel base, just more rake. I think the strats and the new hondas have even more wheel base.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts