Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think my Vsion 8 ball is one of the best bikes around.However compared to the Yamaha forum which I just left, this one is very limited regarding numbers of members.Guess thats what you get buying an advant guard bike.Could it be something to do with the fact that Vison owners are satisfied or is it because Yamaha and Honda have had such a huge stranglehold on the North American Market and Victory is relative a newcomer.I think I got the best bang for my buck with the Vision 8 ball.The ergonomics are great.I had spent $3k just getting my Yamaha right.I hope this Vision forum continues to grow.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think my Vsion 8 ball is one of the best bikes around.However compared to the Yamaha forum which I just left, this one is very limited regarding numbers of members.Guess thats what you get buying an advant guard bike.Could it be something to do with the fact that Vison owners are satisfied or is it because Yamaha and Honda have had such a huge stranglehold on the North American Market and Victory is relative a newcomer.I think I got the best bang for my buck with the Vision 8 ball.The ergonomics are great.I had spent $3k just getting my Yamaha right.I hope this Vision forum continues to grow.
it coming along just give it some time its relatively new

·
Registered
130 Posts
+1 thumb up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply.Ever since I have retired I am not as patient as I should be.However it gives me time to rack up the kms on my new bike while we have such great weather here.It sure kicks ass on an open strecth of highway in 6 th gear.I am not a hot rodder,but its nice to test things once in a while.Although it is heavier it handles much better than my V star 1300 on curves.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the reply.Ever since I have retired I am not as patient as I should be.However it gives me time to rack up the kms on my new bike while we have such great weather here.It sure kicks ass on an open strecth of highway in 6 th gear.I am not a hot rodder,but its nice to test things once in a while.Although it is heavier it handles much better than my V star 1300 on curves.
Where are you located. We only get 5 months of decent riding weather here in Northern Michigan.

I rode a 2010 Vision at one of the Victory events here and Wow, it is a nice ride! It sits as low as my Vegas Low and has so many more features and more power too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live on Vancouver Island which is on the West coast of Canada at the 49 parallel.We get about 7 months of decent riding weather and rain for the balance.Winters can be very grey and damp.One bike trip I am contemplating is taking a Washinton State ferry across the straight and riding through the Olympic Mountains in Washington south to Olympia Wa. and then North through Seattle to Vancouver BC and then home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts