Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great ride- 4 riders. 3 cross bikes & a duel sport. If we would have continued on where we decided to turn around, we woulda all needed duel sports! It got a little chilly... We even discovered a jewel of a road that wasn't on our map, a shortcut from Hwy 371 into Hemet... first pic is where we started, second is the Victories where we turned around... last is at the Brea Open house, where we ended our ride.

What a glorious site to see when ending a ride!!

thumb upcheersthumb up

Attachments

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Sounds and looks like you guys had fun. Normally I'm a sceptical when you guys from the land of sunshine and rainbows say that it's cold but your pictures prove it this time. Those poor girls seem to have gone right past freezing their a$$e$ off to freezing their pants off!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sounds and looks like you guys had fun. Normally I'm a sceptical when you guys from the land of sunshine and rainbows say that it's cold but your pictures prove it this time. Those poor girls seem to have gone right past freezing their a$$e$ off to freezing their pants off!
The Ducati girls (from the other pic) had a bit of an attitude...these girls were more fun...

& I will admit, it was a real bummer seeing these girls all cold is their little bikinis...

thumb upcheersthumb up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Now I'm even more envious. Here I am stuck in the land of burkas and you get to hang out with those nice young ladies.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I'm even more envious. Here I am stuck in the land of burkas and you get to hang out with those nice young ladies.
Sorry bro, you got it all wrong... Those nice young ladies got to hang out with ME!!!!

thumb upcheersthumb up

edited to add; Thank you very much for your service!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The 2nd set is much better!

BTW Garion you probably don't want to see what's under those burkas. You may find the rare one that would compare to the bikini girls but you're gonna have to see a lot worse before you do! It's would be about as rare as finding a diamond in a goats ass...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 2nd set is much better!

BTW Garion you probably don't want to see what's under those burkas. You may find the rare one that would compare to the bikini girls but you're gonna have to see a lot worse before you do! It's would be about as rare as finding a diamond in a goats ass...
I heard those goat ass diamonds are quite nice!!

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
It may be a little politically incorrect but the first time I was here we had a running joke that the burkas were the one thing the Taliban had done right.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Garion,
I didn't spend any time there but I was in Turkey for 6 years so I can say that the manner of dress is both confusing and appropriate at the same time. If you've got it flaunt it, if you don't cover it up!

Kind of reminds me of the short shirt trend in the early/mid 2000's with the young girls. Some people just didn't have the body to pull it off and they sort of rolled out the bottom. They called it "confidence" but most others called it a lot worse names.

Be safe over there and get back in better shape than you left here in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts