Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I join my buds who have left the *** for greener pastures.

Some might exclude me from my own commentary, but I believe VictoryForums.com is getting a great bunch of folks from the other site. And we hope to be a welcomed addition to your community.

A bit about myself: I am an Alabama lawyer whose primary responsibility is representing governmental entities, and most of that effort is focused on defending law enforcement officers sued for keeping the rest of us safe and secure. I am APOST certified to teach in the police academies, etc., and am an NRA certified instructor. I hate lawyers, as a group, about as much as most of you.

I ride a stock '15 Victory High Ball, and it is the best motorcycle I have ever owned. I am 62 and anticipate I will ride this particular motorcycle to the end of the road.

When I am not working, I am on the pistol range (literally, several times a week). I occasionally hunt Russian hogs with pistols. I am married to a younger woman far out of my class, and for that I am daily thankful.

And I ride my bike.

So, that is it in a nutshell. I look forward to resuming my interaction with my ol' buds and to new friends here at VictoryForums.com.

BOARHUNTER

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome, Boarhunter, from CT. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums will be accessible to you.
Yes, I have seen a **** ton of new names over the past coupe of days.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I join my buds who have left the *** for greener pastures.

Some might exclude me from my own commentary, but I believe VictoryForums.com is getting a great bunch of folks from the other site. And we hope to be a welcomed addition to your community.

A bit about myself: I am an Alabama lawyer whose primary responsibility is representing governmental entities, and most of that effort is focused on defending law enforcement officers sued for keeping the rest of us safe and secure. I am APOST certified to teach in the police academies, etc., and am an NRA certified instructor. I hate lawyers, as a group, about as much as most of you.

I ride a stock '15 Victory High Ball, and it is the best motorcycle I have ever owned. I am 62 and anticipate I will ride this particular motorcycle to the end of the road.

When I am not working, I am on the pistol range (literally, several times a week). I occasionally hunt Russian hogs with pistols. I am married to a younger woman far out of my class, and for that I am daily thankful.

And I ride my bike.

So, that is it in a nutshell. I look forward to resuming my interaction with my ol' buds and to new friends here at VictoryForums.com.

BOARHUNTER
Glad you made it over. Roll Tide! LOL

·
Registered
189 Posts
Finally figured out what it is I didn't like about you.. You're a legal liar... HAHA! just kidding. I'm hopeful for a new career just North of you in TN so I can finally run away from CA and start using my firearms again. I assume you work near Redstone? I'm a contractor and our program office is out of there. If I end up in that neck of the woods then I will surely meet up and we can take a ride, you can show me around lol.

Welcome to your new home.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That picture is so funny to me, because the group of guys that I ride with all refer to each other as the Wild Hogs. Good times.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Also, meant to tell you BH that I am originally from Fayetteville, TN which is just a short distance over the TN border from you. Great area with really good folks down there.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Welcome @Boarhunter nice to have you here.... If you want then download on your phone the APP Tapatalk, then fill in the same name and password, then you do not need the website, just the application... It is very user friendly...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bobbyd,

Once you get moved back to the freedom-loving South, I will introduce you to Larry Barnett, owner of world-famous Larry's Pistol and Pawn, one of the largest retailers of firearms in the country (literally). They sell guns at prices you only dream about....

BOARHUNTER

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bobbyd,

Once you get moved back to the freedom-loving South, I will introduce you to Larry Barnett, owner of world-famous Larry's Pistol and Pawn, one of the largest retailers of firearms in the country (literally). They sell guns at prices you only dream about....

BOARHUNTER
That sounds great. Before I got moved out of GA I was looking into 3 gun competitions. I haven't shot any of them in over 2 years now and won't even take them out of the house in Commieville CA. I truly hope this new job pans out or I hope I at least hear something soon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bobbyd,

BOARHUNTER

I miss Larry's I used to go by there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
I miss Larry's I used to go by there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Larry stops on this forum all the time his screen name is @Half-Crazy .....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 20 of 321 Posts