Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not trying to hijack the thread, but can someone explain what the "Yeti mod" is? I did a search with the Google custom search box at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, someone has (Yeti Mod) in their signature. The only results I get are every post that member has ever made on this site...

I know it has something to do with speakers, but that is about all I can figure out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Not trying to hijack the thread, but can someone explain what the "Yeti mod" is? I did a search with the Google custom search box at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, someone has (Yeti Mod) in their signature. The only results I get are every post that member has ever made on this site...

I know it has something to do with speakers, but that is about all I can figure out.

Thanks!
The Yeti mod origins comes from a Victory Facebook page. Essentially a guy put speakers below the speakers in the fairing by cutting out openings in the plastic below the speakers and then wired them to the rear speaker channels that go to the tour pack. Since the guy did that there have been variations on the idea like using the space to add tweeters.

Reactions: Poseidon

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the time to market, is it grills only or more and what's the expected price?
Have no clue right now. Will have to calc materials and time. Very reasonable as usual. The orange ones would work best with the smaller size of bullet tweeters. A larger speaker requires mounting closer towards the forks and lower. Can def be done but the upper and lower grill rhythm gets lost. Looks unbalances. Could do a larger one with a faux lines somehow to get the best of both worlds. But these are prototypes meaning they are completely hand made then from them forms are made and processes developed. Here's another set I had been playing with.

·
Registered
426 Posts

Thanks!
sorry about that, but its nice to be noticed :devil

Reactions: Poseidon

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Keeping an eye on this one. Another mod to add to the wish list!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts