Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, this news really gets my goat. :mad:

Forecast is for 4-6" of s...sss.....sssss......SNOW. :( Hard for me to say. I live in central PA, so Yes, we get snow but they are talking about a Record amount for this early in the season.

Just last weekend we went for a fall Foliage site seeing ride. Beautiful ride, nice warm weather and couple friends etc. NOW, one week later. OUCH.

I haven't had road bikes for too long (4 winters) but I have not put her up this early AND refuse to give in just yet. I think we will see some warmer weather still. 50's is still a great day to ride. I just hate when they put the road salt down. Then I consider parking it.

For All you folks still riding, Keep us frosty possibly snowy northerners in your riding thoughts. LOL

Later All!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks like its all down hill now. 3 to 5 in our area expected.
Just filled the tank and stabilizer. Change the oil tomorrow. Dig out the battery tender.
Once the salt and sand hit the roads its all over.
Well.... perhaps if there is an exceptional day on a weekend but unlikely. Can only hope.
COME ON SPRING !!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tell me about it. I'm headed to Allentown for a cam party tonight!
It's going to be interesting with all the leaves still on the trees. But I have a heated garage and a 4x4 so all is good Kevin. I'm putting the snow tires on the bike so I can test the new cams...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts