Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,283 Posts
Oooh; it's got the special edition adjustable windshield too.

So is that 6 speeds going forward and 5 going backward?

Whomever wrote that for this guy needs a pay reduction. He should know better than to read something like that out loud before at least proof reading it for obvious mistakes. Doh!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I wished I had been given some warning, as I was listening to the guy I laughed so hard I had beer coming out my nose!

Safety first!

I will say I'm intrigued with the 11 speed transmission?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Pretty obvious the numbnutz didn't watch the video before posting it. In 25 years of buying cars,trucks, rv's and motorcycles I have yet to meet a single salesman that knew the product they were selling.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
the very begining, does he call it a victory cross whore?

·
Premium Member
13,283 Posts
Pretty obvious the numbnutz didn't watch the video before posting it. In 25 years of buying cars,trucks, rv's and motorcycles I have yet to meet a single salesman that knew the product they were selling.
Funny ain't it. Some do try harder than others though.

the very begining, does he call it a victory cross whore?
Yeah! WTF!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Funny, when I purchased my XCT the salesman at the dealer I first spoke with passed me off to the GM who was able to answer my questions.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I heard it as "Victory Cross Tour".

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
281 Posts
LMAO, I never knew hard lowers were actually called "air dams". It's lame ads like that, from ANY company, that make me NOT purchase anything from them. "

“Whoever is careless with truth in small matters can not be trusted in important affairs.”

—Albert Einstein April 1955

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
when i forst bought my bike i did a lot of research on it, mostly from the people on this forum... so when i went to my local dealer, the salesman basically read the same script. my wife was with me and she said she was watchjjing my gface as i let the guy ramble on. i was looking at two dealers and io told thios guy that i can get what i wanted at a different dealer.. at a much better price. So he said bring in the quote and he'll match it. So i did. he said i made the quote up. LOL ok see ya. so a couple of weeks later i needed some accessories for my Honda so I rode my Victory to that dealer and that same salesman was working. He said, so yopu decided on the bike yet? i said I sure did, turn around and said there it is. i bought oit from that dealer i made up. and walked away. idiot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts