Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally don't post my dirt laundry on Facebook but this one has really irritated me badly.On February 12th of this year, I purchased this bike brand new from Indian and victory of Shenandoah, in Winchester Va. I traded in my 2011 Honda Fury with a remaining balance on it of $5,248.77. Michael the owner of Indian Motorcycle of Shenandoah agreed in writing and in a contract to pay off the remaining balance of my bike Granite that I purchase the Victory Cross Country. On March 28th 2016 Honda Financial Service send out this letter your payoff check was returned by your bank because of insignificant funds meaning there check bounced and now I'm entitled to pay off the remaining balance of $5,248.77. Ironically in March that dealership filed for bankruptcy protection and Michael and or the manager Frank Aleman is nowhere to be found. So that dealer in Winchester Virginia is illegally possessing a motorcycle. They committed bank fraud they illegally wrote a check to pay off the remaining balance of a bike and that check bounced. They don't answer their phone and there's no way I can get in touch with them.

Reactions: KP Ron and RICZ

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Geez VJ , I dint know you had a Honda . I'm surprised you would go for an XC too , you already have a Vision . Sorry to hear that your having this problem .

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Geez VJ , I dint know you had a Honda . I'm surprised you would go for an XC too , you already have a Vision . Sorry to hear that your having this problem .
I think VJ just forgot the quotes, he pulled it from FB.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
No , It really looks to me the way I read it VJ went to Virginia to trade in his Honda and got Fucked .... Seems strange to have a XC and a Vision at the same time .... That's along way to go too , he never mentioned it in any previous threads either ..... Shop local is what I always say . :rolleyes:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I hope you have contacted an attorney.

Reactions: miami

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Guys
this was a guy on FB and thought someone might know of the store
Yup a lawyer and he'll own the store

·
Registered
132 Posts
"Lawyer and he'll own the store"
I'd bet there is a long line waiting "to own the store".
Probably not the only one to get screwed over.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The dealer signed a full contract to purchase the bike and took possession so I think Honda Financial has to go after the dealer. I can't see how the prior owner would be on the hook.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
youve lost me fallas!:|
did VJ get screwed over or what?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts