Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You kick up your heel to see what is on the bottom of your boot and you get a cramp in your hamstring.

YUP happened today!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You know you're old when you're too exhausted after taking off your clothes to have sex.

·
Registered
477 Posts
When you bend over to tie your shoes and look for something else to do anime you're down there.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
....when you give up saying things like I'm too old for this. I ride mostly with guys my kid's age and I think I am their ages when I'm with them, sometimes carving some really wicked twisties. Then at home, I look in the mirror and wonder where that 78 year old came from.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
....when you give up saying things like I'm too old for this. I ride mostly with guys my kid's age and I think I am their ages when I'm with them, sometimes carving some really wicked twisties. Then at home, I look in the mirror and wonder where that 78 year old came from.

When you are on a forum with a 78 year old ;).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Ricz at 78 if I am still carving twisty's I will feel as though I have absolutely lived a full life! Ride on Ricz you are amazing.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
You know yer gettin old when you start lookin at Vic trikes

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Theja1...no offense taken.
Travis...I am so lucky to be on top of the lawn, vertical and as healthy as I am. I value every day, cherish my wife and relish every ride.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
You know you are getting old, untill people like RICZ tell you he feels young and healthy

R
E
S
P
E
C
T

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You know your old when you tell all your forum buddies your 78 , but your really 84 :D You know I love you buddy !:nanana::not worthy:

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
You know you're old when......you grow hair every place you shouldn't and no place you should. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
261 Posts
....... When you stop to think....... then forget to start again.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts