Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I would assume a Cross Roads Classic since that's what he has in his sig.
I'm gonna be 43 in September.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I always thought the Classic was a good looking bike. I never knew a MC had an age class. I spent my 30 on a RSV, Part of my 40's were on it as well, then a GW. Now ride the XCT for the introduction to the fifth decade.
I just like touring bikes. Always have. Ride what floats your boat.
cheers

·
Registered
347 Posts
A respected member on another forum told us that he rode to the store one day, dismounted, a bunch of high school girls started whistling at him, he takes off his helmet and out pops his scraggly 70+year-old noggin'..

That was a while back.. He died recently (rest his soul), lived a full life and was scooting around on high powered two-wheel machines until the day he popped his clogs..

So Fifty, ain't nothin' ..just broke-in ..thumb up

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm 54 and ride my highball as often as possible. My 25 year old daughters friend told me I look really cool riding it........ that will do for me.

·
Registered
460 Posts
the Highball is not a cheap home built bike with a little bobber engine.
It is a production muscle cruiser with attitude and a bobber vibe.

People say old man's bike like it's a bad thing. It takes a while to accumulate the wealth to acquire a bike like this.
I have a Highball and a Crosscountry that I ride weekly, if not daily.

I'm 57 and a grown-ass man.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good guys, I am gambling that when the 2016 models come out, the 2015 high ball on the floor will still be there with a better discount. Last year August was another $500 off or so. If it's there!

·
Registered
365 Posts
They made 2 different models a while back,one with flames and a small headlight and one black and white with an oval headlight (my favourite) then they amalgamated it into just one model,black and white round headlight with cast wheels. Just be sure to buy the one you like the most.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm 50 and traded a Roadking for a High Ball. If I'm not touring I don't see the need for all the geegaws of a touring rig.

·
Registered
12,207 Posts
How about 79 and carving the twisties in the Northwest on the bike in my signature. Yes, I have scraped the boards. :)

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
58 here, so there's hope for me yet:angel

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I'm 48....I asked my wife what she thought of the High-Ball as a second bike a few weeks ago when we were at the dealer. She said "nice if you want to look like am old guy trying to look like a young guy" .....WTF? I never knew I was an old guy!? (Personally I think I looked so good on it....jealousy was creeping in on her ;) )

·
Registered
19 Posts
I still got 2 Harleys. The younger generation for some reason dig the highball. I have never had anything that gets complements like the highball. Had a young gal tell me its the paints and white walls. I just laughed. I do a lot of christain stuff ride in a christian MC. Get to talk to a lot of people.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would say he was referring to the Highball since he posted in the highball forum. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts