Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone take their favorite pooch on your Vision? I am looking to get another dog but wanna be able to take'em with. I have a pouch /bag we took a Chihuahua on my last bike but she passed and I have my Vision now too. Where do you put them?
I recently test drove a Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix, 14 lb'er but thought she was too big to go any where on it.
Anybody make a sidecar for the Vision?
I see vids of dogs on the gas tanks but our bikes have all the buttons right there. I'd like to keep it up front so I can enjoy them more.

·
Registered
681 Posts
You could get a dog trailer for the bike. When I lived in pa there was a guy who always had his lab riding in the trailer behind the bike. It was an ultra classic if I remember correctly; not that it matters much. But the trailer is an option, although generally a bit pricey. It won't keep the dog up front obviously, but you'll have your little buddy with you

·
Registered
2,253 Posts

This is how a friend carries his beagle on a softail.
Maybe take the trunk off the mount and put a pet carrier on it with the floor reinforced with plywood. He just mounted one to a luggage rack. I believe the carrier floor is sandwiched between two layers of plywood.
If someone makes an accessory luggage rack for the vision you might be good to go.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually looking for a chihuahua sized dog to put in a pouch on me front side, kangaroo style. Haven't ruled out the crate on the luggage rack but would to enjoy watching her enjoy the ride as we go down the road. Not possible with a trailer or luggage rack.
My last bike, behind a memphis shades windshield was kind of windy and turbulent.

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
Now that is cute

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Look at that face. You could land a Harrier on that flattop.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He looks to be squinting because it's overcast. He needs some doggles.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If the dog fits !

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts