Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an 06 not long ago which came with Victory HID, Digital Speedo and flame seat (painful to ride on). Other than that she's bone stock. So far I've added an alarm and a ZeusArmor Tag bracket.

Currently in the process of fitting up a Hoppe fairing and will be doing some custom turn signals. Building some functional crash bars are on the list as soon as some time frees up at the shop.

Picture as she sits now...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice. I see you have GA tags on the bike. Where are you exactly? Looking for some fellow Jackpot owners in the ATL to ride around town with while peeps stare in awe at these awesome pieces of machinery!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. I see you have GA tags on the bike. Where are you exactly? Looking for some fellow Jackpot owners in the ATL to ride around town with while peeps stare in awe at these awesome pieces of machinery!
Down by VSU, a haul from you for sure :)

·
12,970 Posts
Zeus

sorry i think that license bracket will break off on you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The prototype fairing is a beast. Never thought it would sound as loud or clear as it does at speed. The final speedo relocation bracket will put the speedo 1/2" further back from where it sits now to allow access to all the radio buttons. The optional thumb controls are a must for this thing. Without some kind of wind deflection, the bike was horribly uncomfortable over 45 mph. Huge fan of the bike now!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Lets see pix shot from the front thumb up

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Looks big and heavy... I wouldn't want to roll around with that kind of weight on that skinny little pizza cutter tire. I would check the weight rating of that front tire as I am sure your exceeding it. The stereo looks and sounds kick ass though!!! What are you using for an amp?

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Cool flames.
Ensure whoever changes your rear tyre doesn't touch the belt adjustment as your bracket covers the reference marks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks big and heavy... I wouldn't want to roll around with that kind of weight on that skinny little pizza cutter tire. I would check the weight rating of that front tire as I am sure your exceeding it. The stereo looks and sounds kick ass though!!! What are you using for an amp?[/QUOTE

Manufacturers have to design bikes around the worst case scenario (superweight riders) so it's not an issue.

Fairing is much lighter than it looks and the radio has an amplifier built onto the back of it. Super compact design actually. Probably only an inch deep into the fairing. Radios have gotten smaller and more efficient these days. They used to be heavy!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm looking for a set of indicators like that for my vegas,how did you mount the fronts,did you make new fork clamp brackets?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Didn't mount the fronts just yet. Looking for a source for clamps as the clamps I ordered were too small.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts