Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While using the mover to blow leaves I zigged when I should have zagged. It took about 20 minutes to get myself out of this.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
While using the mover to blow leaves I zigged when I should have zagged. It took about 20 minutes to get myself out of this.
Mate are you OK? That looks like some deep cuts, but the way that trailer is wedged into the seat if the mower, are the jewels OK?

The cuts are from the trailer not the blades?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Damn-it, that hurt!

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mate are you OK? That looks like some deep cuts, but the way that trailer is wedged into the seat if the mower, are the jewels OK?

The cuts are from the trailer not the blades?

Andre using TaPaTaLk
They might be deeper than I thought, as they are still bleeding from yesterday afternoon. It missed the jewels, but looking at it, I was very lucky. The cuts are from the trailer.
I had to weasel out of there as the trailer is way too heavy to lift and I was pretty well pinned. Almost called 911.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
They might be deeper than I thought, as they are still bleeding from yesterday afternoon. It missed the jewels, but looking at it, I was very lucky. The cuts are from the trailer.
I had to weasel out of there as the trailer is way too heavy to lift and I was pretty well pinned. Almost called 911.
Is it hard to walk, looks like it would be really soar. You are lucky it didn't crack or break your leg.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
That is painful to look at. I can take my own owies in stride, but I wince at other's hurts. Here's hoping for a fast heal up, DP.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can see my little princess Tiffany in the background just shaking her precious little head.

·
Premium Member
13,049 Posts
You can see my little princess Tiffany in the background just shaking her precious little head.
She looks like a wise dog. Nice property too. I have a utility trailer just like that one.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
That hurts just looking at it.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
She looks like a wise dog. Nice property too. I have a utility trailer just like that one.
You know I do to. LOL

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
With the lawnmower installed in it?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Somehow looking at the pics of your legs and the mower/trailer meld, the word that comes to mind is LUCKY! Perhaps blessed may be an even better word.

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Somehow looking at the pics of your legs and the mower/trailer meld, the word that comes to mind is LUCKY! Perhaps blessed may be an even better word.
Looks like I came close to losing the legs. They're still quite sore, but nothing like Maddog is going through. I was showing the pictures to a friend and mentioned I had no idea how it got like that. He suggested that the front of the mower got hung on the undercarriage of the trailer and prevented me from turning away. I need to look at the mower today, but I bet that's what happened.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts